A monthly exploration of international cuisines.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Unimportant update.

March has been a super busy social month, so International Cuisine Night sort of got squished around. I already had success making rolled beef, fluffy boiled potatoes, and sushi rolls. My next goal is to make a Japanese dessert, dango.


Just a reminder for those new to the blog, each month I pick a cuisine and then try to create an appetizer, main dish, and dessert based on that cuisine. I have a small box that contains slips of paper with a variety of cuisine choices. Just for information sake, these are the available cuisines:


  • Native American - January
  • Great Britain - February
  • Japanese - March
  • German
  • Russian
  • Vegan
  • Italian
  • Jewish
  • Spanish
  • Lebanese - April
  • Thai
  • Greek
  • Chinese
  • Mexican
  • Irish
  • French
  • Indian
  • Vegetarian




Know a cuisine that I didn't list? Let me know so I can add it to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment